- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Over the past four years I represented Harvard University's Men's Squash team at the No. 1 position. Due to the nature of the sport my body underwent tremendous physical stress. I was only able to cope with these demands due to the expert care provided by Rick Frank. His treatments - which I received weekly - enhanced my range of motion and enabled me to consistently perform close to peak. He employed a variety of techniques and created a very interactive session, specific to my needs. However, the best part of working with Rick was his genuine caring. He frequently went out of his way to accommodate me before a huge competition or when I got injured. I would enthusiastically recommend his services to anyone.
Frederick's methods have been my secret to injury-free running for over ten years. I am happy to refer friends to him as I'm sure he offers the same high level of service to all his clients.
Frederick is a skilled and caring therapist. I arrived from England in a lot of discomfort that was relieved after one session. His knowledge and knowing just where and how to treat are exemplary. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
As a result of the practice of dentistry, I suffer from tension in my cervical spine. I have found Frederick's approach to my condition to be appropriate and therapeutic. He consistently exhibits concern, courtesy and professionalism. I recommend him to friends and colleagues without reservation.
I experienced a gradual relaxation that came more quickly with each session. It seemed as though the pain was being sponged from my body, replaced with warmth, well-being and a feeling of timelessness.