- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Rick is a talented therapist who knows bodies, trigger points, and how to safely provide therapy and relief. He frequently updates his skills through professional development activities so that I know he is providing the best possible treatment for my particular needs. I have been going to Rick for about 10 years now, and always refer my friends and acquaintances to him because he is great at what he does!
In my first visit I became aware that not only are you a skilled practitioner, you are caring, gentle and above all, marvelously intuitive. I have to say that what I receive can best be decribed as spiritual renewal. Being in your space, time spent with you is like hours spent in a zen garden. Thank you for the rich gift of your Self.
I have been Rick Frank's client for over 8 years. I continue to be impressed not only by his therapeutic skills and his knowledge of a variety of healing practices, but also by his professional integrity. I have always felt well cared for and at ease during my sessions with him.This work allows me to go back out into the world and manage the inevitable challenges of daily life with a greater sense of peace.
My sessions with Frederick were deeply relaxing. He was able to release all tension, especially in problem areas. He listened to my needs and was very attentive to my specific requirements. This was such a pleasant and satisfying treatment; I will return whenever I can.
I experienced a gradual relaxation that came more quickly with each session. It seemed as though the pain was being sponged from my body, replaced with warmth, well-being and a feeling of timelessness.