- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
I highly recommend Rick Frank for bioenergy therapy, facial rejuvenation and craniosacral therapy. Rick puts his whole heart into his treatments and will accommodate your needs, whether you want to concentrate on one type of therapy or have a melange. He is gentle and compassionate and draws upon many years of knowledge and experience. I always feel relaxed and rejuvenated and get the added advantage of my skin looking its best as well.
After rotator cuff surgery, I developed severe adhesions. Frederick helped me to break them up and avoid a second surgery. He understood my specific issues and responded with effective treatment. I highly recommend him - he is a true professional.
I was intrigued after observing Frederick perform a craniosacral treatment and I've been very impressed during a course of monthly sessions. His creative and innovative skills have been instrumental in decreasing my level of tension. I have referred several work associates to him because I feel that he is a gifted healthcare practitioner.
Thank you so much for getting me back on the field in less than a week. I had a severe hamstring strain and I thought I would be out for at least 1-2 games. Thanks to a few sessions with Rick, I didn't miss a game! I cannot thank you enough.
I am a college swimmer with a severe lower back condition. Frederick's treatments made my back feel 100% better. I had tried physical therapy and chiropractic but this was the only thing that helped. I used to dread competing because diving off the block would cause horrible back pain. After seeing Frederick I was able to race to my full potential and break school records! It was like my back was cured.