- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Over the past four years I represented Harvard University's Men's Squash team at the No. 1 position. Due to the nature of the sport my body underwent tremendous physical stress. I was only able to cope with these demands due to the expert care provided by Rick Frank. His treatments - which I received weekly - enhanced my range of motion and enabled me to consistently perform close to peak. He employed a variety of techniques and created a very interactive session, specific to my needs. However, the best part of working with Rick was his genuine caring. He frequently went out of his way to accommodate me before a huge competition or when I got injured. I would enthusiastically recommend his services to anyone.
Frederick's methods have been my secret to injury-free running for over ten years. I am happy to refer friends to him as I'm sure he offers the same high level of service to all his clients.
Thank you so much for getting me back on the field in less than a week. I had a severe hamstring strain and I thought I would be out for at least 1-2 games. Thanks to a few sessions with Rick, I didn't miss a game! I cannot thank you enough.
My sessions with Frederick were deeply relaxing. He was able to release all tension, especially in problem areas. He listened to my needs and was very attentive to my specific requirements. This was such a pleasant and satisfying treatment; I will return whenever I can.
As a result of the practice of dentistry, I suffer from tension in my cervical spine. I have found Frederick's approach to my condition to be appropriate and therapeutic. He consistently exhibits concern, courtesy and professionalism. I recommend him to friends and colleagues without reservation.