- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
I have less aches and pain after seeing Arun on a regular basis (every other week for over 6 years now). My energy has increased and I just feel better with an increased body awareness. Everyone should get a massage from Arun and enhance their physcial well-being.
The sessions with Arun have clearly improved my ability to deal with day to day stress. I have always sufferred from headaches and TMJ. My monthly sessions with Arun have dramatically decreased these symptoms, leaving me pain free for long periods of time.
Arun's work is both healing and magical. He has cared for my body for several years and has, among other things, brought flexibility back to a long-injured ankle. He has relieved me of chronic pain and soreness and I am grateful. Arun's magic comes not only in his work, but also in showing me how everything is connected, from the nose to the toes.
I was recommended to Arun after suffering from an injury. His effective techniques, warm personality and genuine concern for my health and comfort make me a devoted client of his. Arun is truly the best.
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.