- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's research studies of alternative therapies for acute and chronic low back pain
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.
Pure relaxation...this is what I get from the Swedish massage that Arun has given me for years. Just terrific. Try it for yourself, folks.
The sessions with Arun have clearly improved my ability to deal with day to day stress. I have always sufferred from headaches and TMJ. My monthly sessions with Arun have dramatically decreased these symptoms, leaving me pain free for long periods of time.
I have been receiving expert massage therapy from Arun on a regular basis for over seven years. I originally visited Arun to help ease symptoms of stress, and the results have been very effective. He also helps me with various injuries which I seem to acquire as a runner. Overall, he has helped me stay fit and less stressed. What's better than that?
My job is very hectic...an hour of regular massage with Arun has helped me to de-stress and feel better fast. This is my midweek getaway and I recommend it highly to everyone